P3 Firmware what does it actually update?

If you turn this option On, you can then set a distance between 15 and 500 meters. If you fly this distance away from the home point, you will get a warning message on the screen "Maximum distance reached". You will not be allowed to fly further away from the home point than the maximum distance you specify.

If you turn this option On, you can then set a distance between 15 and 500 meters. If you fly this distance away from the home point, you will get a warning message on the screen "Maximum distance reached". You will not be allowed to fly further away from the home point than the maximum distance you specify.
that's what i thought, but in ios there is a function that says "enable maximum distance" and one that says "distance limit." the distance limit describes what you are correctly saying, but then what is "enable maximum distance?"

I updated tonight and then rebooted all and went to try. First problem was that I was getting poor radio signal messages straight after the update when only 5 foot from the AC. I took it outside and put it on the grass and it was giving a compass error message. I tried calibrating and it did nothing and was saying there was something metal nearby which their wasn't. I then rebooted everything again and it all seemed okay after that.

I went for a walk down the street with the RC, and left the drone in my front yard and all seemed okay with no radio issues, so I guess its all good.

The thing that annoys me is that on my Nexus 7 (which is already too small for these old eyes), the menus and buttons are now smaller. I tried for about a minute to get the AC front lights off but this old finger couldn't get the dam slider to move - had to get my 10 year olds finger to do it in the end...

I'm confused by others saying the menus are bigger as its all smaller on my Nexus...

Also, I assumed one would need to update their spare batteries with the update, but it did nothing when I tried that. Do we just continue to update any new batteries with 1.6 then?

@GreenPhantom - if I recall correctly there was a battery firmware update in January. But not with the current update.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31