What Does DJI Charge to Repair a P2V+ Camera?

I had my camera/gimbal repaired out of warranty by DJI. Took 3 months and cost $199. As far as I know it just needed the ribbon cable replaced.

Kelvinator said:
I had my camera/gimbal repaired out of warranty by DJI. Took 3 months and cost $199. As far as I know it just needed the ribbon cable replaced.

Dude, that's why I don't send my Phantom to Dji. In my first flight, I've got my Gimbal damaged, twisted and ribbon cable broken. Instead of sending it to China, I've purchased Gimbal + Camera from B&H, approximately $600.

I live in ******* Brazil. If I sent Phantom to Dji, I would probably end up waiting more than 6 months, and if I bought from someone by here, it would cost approximately $1.200, yes, 1.200. Hopefully a friend of mine is in USA and I've ordered the camera to his hotel.

I sent mine to ATKDRONE.COM on monday UPS it arrived today and i expect it back mid next week, broken yaw plate and cable... 200.00 Max.

I'll update once i have it back and a final cost.

D

anyone looking for gimbal or uav repair can contact burlbark (Jeremy) or myself, depends where you are located.
Jeremy is in CA and i am in MN so we try to help each other with customers needing help closer to each other as we
are both buried in uav and gimbal repairs.

we also both have websites and very active FB groups but i won't advertise those here, if you need more info PM either one of us.

and yes DJI will charge above and beyond for gimbal repair and you will probably wait weeks to get it back where our turn around as mentioned before
is 24-48 hours and in most cases you will get it back within a week from when you sent it out.

hani

Somebody dropped my P2V+ and the camera separated and ribbon cable ripped. I contacted DJI and I was quoted about $300. I sent it in with a short description and stated I was to blame and will pay 100% of cost. It took longer than 3 weeks ..maybe 5 but I got the unit back and they apologized for the delay and did the entire repair for free!! Needless to say I am very happy with DJI customer support.

I sent 2 broken camera/gimbal assemblies to www.atkdrones.com in Utah. Both had torn cables and one had a bent gimbal arm. They repaired both at a cost of $449. We exchanged a couple of emails about when they would be fixed. They followed through on their commitment. I had to deposit $80 with a credit card before I shipped them. I was hoping to get one working camera out of the pile of parts I sent but I ended up with 2- all for less than the cost of 1 camera/gimbal replacement set. I highly recommend Jim and ATK Drones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31