What do you want Santa to bring?

Reaction score
I'll start by saying that I would like to see the best FPV set-up under my tree.

I do drool over bigger drones, but for now, I'm happy with my P2.

What would you like to see under your tree, or hovering over it?!

I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but I wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. For those who don't celebrate Christmas, I wish the best for you and yours, too.

I've enjoyed this forum and all the friends that I've made. I expect a huge influx of new members after Christmas. Let's all make them feel welcome here.

Thanks to all of you!

Well, you asked.
6 numbers that match the lottery drawing. Then I can finally get a good nights sleep. Nothing to worry about.
And if the pot was big enough, I could help many others in need.

Happyflyer said:
Well, you asked.
6 numbers that match the lottery drawing. Then I can finally get a good nights sleep. Nothing to worry about.
And if the pot was big enough, I could help many others in need.

Yep! I just watched back to back shows about lottery winners, so I will buy one ticket today!
It only takes one, right?

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to you as well, sir. (And to all of you DJIers...)

Santa is bringing me a new style TX for my P2V and a brand spanky new little Estes Proto X nano quad. Santa's a very cool lady... :D :D :D

-slinger

I helped Santa with my present this year (see signature block). I guess I want an accident free flying experience, for my son not to shoot his (or anyone else's) eye out with his new 1250 fps pellet gun, and for enough kitchen passes to enjoy my gift all year!

Happy holidays all!

lol I had the same thread a few weeks ago.

Santa brought me 4x 2312 motors..

I don't celebrate Christmas but the GF does... so I only get 1 present :]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub