What do you think guys ? Looks interesting. CineChopper Univ

Reaction score
i was watching MicBergsma video of a friend who is a Professional quad pilot, and has a website where you can watch what it looks like ( you have to pay to see the tutorials ) very interesting ....... usefull video/tips.
here is the info.
http://cinechopperuniversity.com/membership/

May be worth it to go on a next level of filming/flying .......

BTW im not related at all with this web site/school.

Re: What do you think guys ? Looks interesting. CineChopper

You need to check out Creative Live -> They do live pod casts on a bunch of topics an aerial photography is a big one and they're FREE. The only time you ever have to pay is if you want a copy. https://www.creativelive.com/courses/wo ... visOctLive

Thank you for the tip EMCSQUAR, not bad !! still i think this guys grom CineChopper are 100% dedicated and focus on aereal filming, and if you see their videos ... well ...very impressive ... i would love to know what they know ;)
Agein, thanks for the tip/link ! whatching at it right now :)

Keep in mind this guy is a pro and uses pro equipment. He rigs are $20K-$30K and I would bet most of the filming is a two man operation.

FASTFJR said:
Keep in mind this guy is a pro and uses pro equipment. He rigs are $20K-$30K and I would bet most of the filming is a two man operation.

Exactly. ;)

The average Joe Schmo Phantom pilot forking over money to this website for tutorials is like flushing money down the toilet. We have a decent toy for capturing video from the air, but it can't compete with $30K aerial rigs mounted with professional DSLR equipment and a separate camera operator.

I know he is a pro, and also the equipment he uses and the clientes he has worked for ....
Still i was only ppointing to his site looking only for Pro Flying/Film technique wich in a way apply to all quads kind of if im not wrong .....
So i guess there, you can find some interesting info for beginners and as well for Pros :) Like some more advanced film/flight manouvers techniques .....
i saw his wrok and its pretty amaizing, and he flyes Dji Phantoms, and some really pro units with incredible cameras like the red as well :)

Birdu2, got your PM. Can't reply for some reason. Going to try and fire up the drone this weekend. Not sure if I should toss the battery after it was submerged...

sounds like a scan to me. when they want you to pay for something that's already available for free, it's a scam.
what do they have that either DJI hasn't already done, or someone has posted to youtube?
if I want a college degree in the art, I'd go to a school like full sail.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.