What Do You Guys Use To Edit Your Videos?

Reaction score
I'm just curious on what you guys use to edit your videos with? I use Adobe Premiere Pro for videos and Adobe Lightroom for photos.

Reactions: msinger
christienenad, I'm using the same apps as you.

Premiere pro is the way to go. If you need training on it Lynda.com has a 30 day trial and it is AWESOME.

Reactions: Grae
Win Movie maker, Premiere Elements and iMovie

Any free software? For just simple cutting, nothing expert or anything. I used to use the gopro software with my gopro and p2. Now I got a p3pro but no $ for software :(

Any free software? For just simple cutting, nothing expert or anything. I used to use the gopro software with my gopro and p2. Now I got a p3pro but no $ for software :(

Man the Dji go app on my iphone works great. You just have to figure out how it works . But snipping videos and adding soundtrack is easy considering off the iPhone. Check it out it's free and you already have it

Since I already have a subscription to Adobe Creative Suite, I use Premiere CC to edit videos and Photoshop for the still images. I have several third-party filters for both of these apps which improve the quality of the finished products.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20