What do you guys do with your drones?

I also agree with TonG that, after the first six months, it's hard to come up with new things and places to photograph that are legal and safe -- meaning not over people and property, or over prohibited places, and where you have not already been.

The are perfectly legal to take on airplanes. But if you do travel with it, make sure it's OK to fly at places when you arrive -- like not in National Parks or other places that "frown" on drone use.

Think of any new toy or gadget you've bought in the past, like a camera, car, phone, computer, or sports equipment. The first few days and weeks, you can't get enough of using them. Then ultimately, you move on to the next thing.

I'm an extreme photo nut, so I like my P3P a lot. And I've gotten permission to shoot in lots a great places. But until my next special photo event or trip out of town, I've pretty-much covered the area where I live.

I was wrong! It is not 99,99% but 99,9%. That gives an average flying time of 43min/month. But as the winter has passed by I will fly a lot more.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie