What do you carry your kit in?

I bought a ToughCase XRV+. It won't be here til Wednesday, so I can't confidently recommend them, but I really liked that it doesn't require removing the props, and that it has wheels with a pullout handle for easier transport.

I made one for $5.95 CDN. Big nylon carry bag from Value Village, two recycled tote crates and a wack of free foam from a dumpster dive at work. It's fabulous, I should post pictures..

I ended up buying one of the ones with the ribbed back. A bit more than I wanted to spend, but it shipped sooner than other options would have. Used it for the first time yesterday and it made things much simpler. Thanks all for the comments and suggestions. :)

My ToughCase came in yesterday.

Very cool box; fits 4 batteries, controller (with clip facing forward), cables, Phantom with props, and has a little slot for the prop wrench. It's airtight (according to the note about compression in a plane), and the pullout handle for wheeling it around definitely makes it more portable. Also allows for two external locks near the latches.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub