What do these things mean in DJI go app?

Reaction score
These showed up in the latest DJI go update. Im talking about the top distance, top altitude, and footprints. I'm not sure what they represent, considering I've only flown in the United States, I have not flown up that high, and I've also flown more than 24 thousand feet in one flight.
68b1cd67053eeeeceb577f82e238eb74.jpg

Does everybody's DJI go app have these same values? Anybody know what they mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is this for Phantoms and Inspires or are Reapers and other largish drones included in this tally?

I was noticing that yesterday as well. I have similar numbers as to what you have posted, but never have I flown what it was showing. I'm not sure where that information comes from.

Total feet flown in your 38 flights. You've been flying pretty high, I'd say. Over 20k feet over my limit.

Last edited:
These showed up in the latest DJI go update. Im talking about the top distance, top altitude, and footprints. I'm not sure what they represent, considering I've only flown in the United States, I have flown up that high, and I've also flown more than 24 thousand feet in one flight.
You must have left out a NOT from your post because if you've only flown in the USA the only way you could not have flown at an altitude of 21264 ft would be to have launched from Mt McKinley in Alaska and I'm pretty sure you haven't done that.

These numbers are showing up in the latest version of the app and it appears that whatever it's about, it isn't well executed because no-one can work out the numbers.
I don't know why it thinks you've flown in Canada but the other flag belongs to Ghana and that probably comes from a temporary situation before your GPS was working and it registered a false location of 0.00°N 0.00W which happens to be offshore in the territorial waters of Ghana.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20