What do these LED's mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like its in Naza mode and not got enough sats.

adanac said:
it would flash red after every five green flashes. Thoughts?

You have less than 6 satellites. Unless you have an IOSD or GS, you aren't going to see how many satellites you've acquired.

adanac said:
I'm certain you mean "you" so I'll proceed accordingly...

Meluk said:
How many red flashes do u get

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I suggest if you want people's help you don't criticize their shorthand grammar.

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

IrishSights said:
adanac said:

Meluk said:

I suggest if you want people's help you don't criticize their shorthand grammar.

+1

+2 ;)

Anyway, It sounds as if 'you' r correct.

If your flying within a safety zone then it gives you a burst of red flashes every few seconds.

IrishSights said:
adanac said:

Meluk said:

No kidding. You are an arrogant troll, Adanac. Let me define troll for you quoting wikipedia. Troll: In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]

You are smart enough to figure it out the initial intentions. I don't know what rock you have been living under but You could have totally left out "I'm certain you mean "you" so I'll proceed accordingly..." That is a total troll and there is no other intention for that statement.

Since this thread has gone off the rails it is now locked.
2rf90ts.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj