What do 3 beeps represent?

Reaction score
How many times does your transmitter beep when you turn it on?

I recently purchased a previously owned P2 with the updated transmitter and I don't know what version it is setup in. I get three beeps. I read that 2 beeps is GPS mode. The previous owner does not know.

I have yet to be able to get the unit to communicate with my PC so I am just going to fly and have fun and learn good stuff in the meantime until I get everything communicating with each other.

I have read that the number of beeps your transmitter emits when you turn it on indicates if it's in GPS mode or whatever.

My transmitter beeps 3 times when I turn it on. Can someone tell me what mode that is? I need to know that so I can tell what the various switch positions will do etc.

Thank You...

Last edited:

I recently purchased a previously owned P2 with the updated transmitter and I don't know what version it is setup in. I get three beeps. I read that 2 beeps is GPS mode. The previous owner does not know.

I have yet to be able to get the unit to communicate with my PC so I am just going to fly and have fun and learn good stuff in the meantime until I get everything communicating with each other.

I have read that the number of beeps your transmitter emits when you turn it on indicates if it's in GPS mode or whatever.

My transmitter beeps 3 times when I turn it on. Can someone tell me what mode that is? I need to know that so I can tell what the various switch positions will do etc.

Thank You...

Your fun might be short lived, or not. Definitely one of the two.

I've never heard of the number of beeps indicating what mode it is in.

Have you had a peek at the manual?

s

Thank You...

Yes I have had a peek at the manual. I do not remember exactly where I read it or which of several YouTube lessons I saw it on but somewhere I saw or read that 2 beeps = GPS mode and I am getting 3 beeps and I don't know what that means. Thanks for your help...

I did some quick searching after seeing your post, and from what I've read... nobody really knows... lol

I've had my P2 since the end of July, and my RC beeps 3 times when I turn it on, and I've never had an issue. I think that's how it should be.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik