What connector is this p3s transmitter plug ???

Reaction score
What connector is this? Its the transmitter for the Phantom 3 standard. The connector that plugs into this is broken. The battery plugs in here, anybody know where I can get a plug ????

Attachments

• IMG_20160214_195232.jpg
    IMG_20160214_195232.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 427
What exactly is the problem..like it wont stay connected or what .
That gonna be hard to find I think .

Reactions: J Dot
Is the battery end of the connector ok? It looks like the pins are still intact. If they are just plug in the battery and put some silicone sealant on it to hold it in place, it should be good. Dirk's right, finding that connector on the board is going to be tough.

OK..I see what you did in your other post . If you can't put the wires back in that plug from your battery then maybe you or someone you know that can solder stuff that small can fix ya up .

If you're in the US, then HobbyWing might have what you need.

HOBBYWING North America — RC 101 - Battery & Balance Connector type
That's a good place but don't see the one he's talking about . I have took mine apart several times and it is small .
If @J Dot comes on shortly he will know as he makes a lot of those type cables for his switch's and such .

Edit / I know he knows as he made me my slow mod switch and it has one of those connecters .
Just thought of that ;)

Thanks for all the help, I will call Hobby Wing. If they dont have it, I will get it soldered or silicone the pins in as the pins still work.

Thanks for the input.

Last edited:
Same thing happened to me. The plug is brittle. I was able to reinsert the wires into what was left of the connector from the battery and a drop of epoxy added to hold them in place.

Reactions: dirkclod
Don't forget,
You'll need a crimping tool for those pins. I use a ( Engineer PA-09 connector plyers )
image.jpeg

Regular crimpers won't work.
I got these for $15 eBay.

If all else fails, and he sends me the back casing of the Tx, I'd be happy to fix it for him, as long as he pays shipping, I'll do it for free.

Just saying!

:cool:
Smooth like that!
J Dot
@dirkclod

Don't forget,
You'll need a crimping tool for those pins. I use a ( Engineer PA-09 connector plyers )
View attachment 43908

If all else fails, and he sends me the back casing of the Tx, I'd be happy to fix it for him, as long as he pays shipping, I'll do it for free.

Just saying!

Smooth like that!
J Dot
@dirkclod
Thanks for chiming in Jerry .
I would put smiley face here but they seem to be gone .

Don't forget,
View attachment 43908

Just saying!

Smooth like that!
J Dot
@dirkclod
He could just send the battery. There is just two screws. That is very nice of you.

Thank you everyone for your input! Jerry is going to help me out on this. What a great group of people on this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31