What Cheap tablet to Phantom professional

If u want the most powerful table they is, get the Shield K1. It do it all, screen record, no lag, no overheat, gps, compass, accelerometer, bright screen, Hdmi out, powerful, ect. If u can afford a Pro version u can get a K1. $100 more than a cheap tablet and u got the best.

Ok. I just bought new Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8". I wanted to buy Nvidia but in my country brand new cost almoust like Samsung, and the used one are very rare, and what was the biggest problem every used Nvidia K1 which was for sale got this wrong battery with a problem (Y01). So now I decided to get new Galaxy Tab S2 on warriety. I will see how this connection (P3P + GALAXY TAB S2 )works in real world maybe this weekend (I hope so :) :) ) !
I keep me fingers crossed!

I use a Nexus 7 that I bought exclusively for my P3A, and have no problems. No lag, everything works great using DJIGo. Am planning on trying Litchi soon. I have had my P3 out over 1 mile using only stock controller. Video link was still good.

I hope my samsung will be as good as Youre Nexus... When I was looking on Nexus 7 almost all was 1 gen. so I didnt buy them because I wanted 2 gen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20