What causes this?

Reaction score
There's a bunch of vertical lines in the clouds. I get this often in video and stills. I'm not sure what's going on. Is there a filter I can buy that will reduce it? Thanks...

Attachments

• DJI_0013.JPG
    DJI_0013.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 514
Agree. This looks very much like an image from your screen rather from the Sd card, as it shouldn't appear there. This is just an indication of over exposed areas. If you read the manual it will tell you how to turn this off if you don't want it.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: VVATC
Agree. This looks very much like an image from your screen rather from the Sd card, as it shouldn't appear there. This is just an indication of over exposed areas. If you read the manual it will tell you how to turn this off if you don't want it.
Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I've seen the same image on my iPad screen while flying and was hoping it didn't show up on the video...but it did. It's a jpg from the SD card.

That looks like over exposure in the frames. Have you tried turning your exposure setting down using the wheel on the right hand side of your controller? Also look at your setting in the go app under camera. you can turn off the setting that will high light over exposure. A good set of polarising filters will also work well for different brightness. Its like sunglasses for your camera

That looks like over exposure in the frames. Have you tried turning your exposure setting down using the wheel on the right hand side of your controller? Also look at your setting in the go app under camera. you can turn off the setting that will high light over exposure. A good set of polarising filters will also work well for different brightness. Its like sunglasses for your camera
I'm in the market for filters. Never knew about the wheel exposure. I'll try that....thanks!

I'm in the market for filters. Never knew about the wheel exposure. I'll try that....thanks!

The overexposure is called Zebra and If have such a setting in the cameras shut it down or off. In no way should that brightness information ever show up on your SD card.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik