What case lets me leave the props on?

Reaction score
I don't own a case yet. Is there any you would recomend that i betso I can leave my props on when storing?

I need a back pack style.

Thanks.

i have not seen a backpack style that lets you keep the props on. there are many box and pull luggage type though.

i think the bag would be too wide if it were a backpack like that.

This is what I use. Got it on eBay for $78.00
a3694a6e39f5c85212ffd28ee0bb6628.jpg
1e608857af606c580e2f81a788060648.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I was hoping to find something like you were asking about. Didn't find a backpack where you could leave the props on.

Is there any you would recomend that i betso I can leave my props on when storing?
The HPRC case includes a recessed area for the props to protect them from the pressure of the case lid. It would be a good option if you must store your Phantom with the props on. Don't forget to remove and inspect them for damage prior to every flight :)

You might wanna try the Lowepro droneguard cs400 I have one myself personally I remove the props but I have seen others who take out the small wallet in the lid and keep theirs on.

You might wanna try the Lowepro droneguard cs400 I have one myself personally I remove the props but I have seen others who take out the small wallet in the lid and keep theirs on.

looks promising but might be a little tight...seems like the top of the case would put some pressure on the props when closed.

img_1815-jpg.32456

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.