What can I buy to boost video signal?

Reaction score
Purchased a P3S roughly 3 weeks ago. Aside from the latest firmware making my camera off a few degrees I've been disappointed with the consistency of the video feed. I've kept the Phantom within eye sight on two different open field locations.

What works? I haven't been able to hit 120m altitude without the video occasionally dropping on my iPhone? I'm not planning on attempting to fly miles out, but with this coming boating season I need a reliable video feed to capture wakeboarding and surfing.

Thanks!

Also, antenna boosters? I've read great things about this one. Thoughts?

DJI Phantom 3 Standard- Controller/ Antenna Range Booster ~ Windsurfer

Are you getting a message that you have lost video?
If not check within the app and turn off video caching.
What model of iPhone?
Have you tried any other mobile devices?

Purchased a P3S roughly 3 weeks ago. Aside from the latest firmware making my camera off a few degrees I've been disappointed with the consistency of the video feed. I've kept the Phantom within eye sight on two different open field locations.

What works? I haven't been able to hit 120m altitude without the video occasionally dropping on my iPhone? I'm not planning on attempting to fly miles out, but with this coming boating season I need a reliable video feed to capture wakeboarding and surfing.

Thanks!

Also, antenna boosters? I've read great things about this one. Thoughts?

DJI Phantom 3 Standard- Controller/ Antenna Range Booster ~ Windsurfer
This booster only helps with controller range, not video range.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik