What backpack, bag or case are you considering?

I will be using several bags depending on what I am doing. For a quick grab and go, the LowePro Passport sling bag has become my go to fav. Up until now, I have been packing a DSLR, extra lenses, a light jacket, sometimes a small tripod, water bottle, etc. With the Mavic Pro, I'll probably leave the tripod behind and maybe drop one lens or even the two extra I sometimes carry. Will still have room for the Mavic Pro, extra batteries, the controller, a DSLR, a mini iPad, light jacket, water bottle, etc.
It is a durable bag, quite reasonably priced, it is lightly padded, can be thrown over your shoulder and tucked under your arm or over your head and under your arm for extra security. One of the features I really liked was that it does not look like a "camera bag" meaning that there is a slightly lesser chance someone is going to grab it, knowing that the contents are probably worth a lot. Something to consider that with the Mavic Pro plus camera gear, the value is adding up considerably.
LowePro Passport Sling III

I just purchased the Lowepro Slingshot Edge 150 for it. I wanted something that wasn't bulky and that I can easily access the drone from but also carry my DSLR and have a bit of space for general backpack stuff.

Of course, I may get something different once I actually have the drone in hand.

I love my Lowepro slingshot, the small one. Even though it was built for camera, I use it when going to the beach or pool. It's so easy to carry, you forget you are wearing it. And those camera, dividing section can be removed or rearranged to whatever you are carrying.
Highly recommend!

Well if you want to go really cheap this one might work...
I've used aliexpress plenty of times, however the shipping tends to take about a month...

no need for a specific mavic bag...it's meant to be thrown in almost any bag.

What I'm more worried about is the controller sticks getting squished for an indefinite amount of time. Someone should 3D print something to protect the stickers from being pressed on.

Don't the controller sticks just pop off or screw off? I know I saw on video someone took them off really quick.

no need for a specific mavic bag...it's meant to be thrown in almost any bag.

What I'm more worried about is the controller sticks getting squished for an indefinite amount of time. Someone should 3D print something to protect the stickers from being pressed on.

The stickers can be removed.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I love my Lowepro slingshot, the small one. Even though it was built for camera, I use it when going to the beach or pool. It's so easy to carry, you forget you are wearing it. And those camera, dividing section can be removed or rearranged to whatever you are carrying.
Highly recommend!
Just got the slingshot aw 150 at Best buy, saw it last week and it was on sale for 44.99 where as it is 69.99 everywhere else. I made the mistake of shopping around since I don't need it right away. finally decided to get it and when I went today it had gone back to regular price of 69.99. Talked to a manager and they were able to search their price last week and sell it to me for that price. Plus certificates I paid $40 bucks :). I will use it for the Mavic and my a6000.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20