What are your Blackpearl settings?

Reaction score
I am having trouble with video on my fpv system:

ImmersionRC 600mw Vx
Blackpearl 7" monitor
P2 + H4B system

The colors and video feed just looks so bad, I cannot see things very well. What Brightness, contrast, saturation and everything do people use??

Also, do the GoPro settings impact fpv and video feed? It seemed the things are worse when in protune. Is this true??? Cheers!

I'm using Band F Channel 1 brightness 60% contrast 50%
I have no problems whatsoever with protune and it doesn't have any real impact on video in the FPV. If your trying to use the monitor to fly with it isn't ideal. I use mine for telemetry and to adjust camera tilt for the best possible video footage. Capturing useable video for stock footage is far better then flying around aimlessly with no real purpose in mind.

I'm using the same brightness/contrast as jason, just on F-4 – no issues with display using that, as long as I'm using the sun hood over the Blackpearl in the sun. And to my knowledge, the only GoPro setting that affects your feed is the narrow/medium/wide angle, beyond that, it's just pushing out the low-res feed. I'm able to fly totally FPV with that – just keep an eye out for low-flying cables and the such, cause the resolution of the display just won't capture that!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic