What Are You Listening To Right Now?

I saw saw Alice in 1973, one of my first concerts. Dude hung himself onstage. Totally dope!

playing loudly in me earphones as wife gone to bed
Ritchie Blackmore!! Killer! I've got a photo of me at 19, in the Air Force, holding up his Stormbringer album!

ETA: well, it was actually a Deep Purple album, but Ritchie played lead.

Last edited:
Reactions: robsquad
playing loudly in me earphones...............
can't beat a good pair of earphones or headphones. I never could really afford the expensive cans, I've got 2 pair of Audio Technica's, and bought a pair of bluetooth phones from the Dish man, called Sling. They're pretty good!

Hey Snerd
Great choice of music. love Alice,Alvin and all the other late 60'S early 70's band. Sad day today, Glenn Fry passed away. Loved the Eagles and saw them many times in concert.

Reactions: robsquad and snerd
Hey Snerd
Great choice of music. love Alice,Alvin and all the other late 60'S early 70's band. Sad day today, Glenn Fry passed away. Loved the Eagles and saw them many times in concert.
Yeah, us old guys have only great memories of those days. I didn't get to a lot of concerts, but I did see Allice Cooper, REO Speedwagon, Van Halen (Sammy Hagar), Bachman-Turner Overdrive BTO, Stevie Nicks, ZZ Top and RATT. There are probably a few more I don't remember! :confused:

Also saw the Judd's, and even saw Gary Stewart (Little Junior) at The Rusty Spur in Marlow, OK back in mid-80's before he offed himself.

Ladies and gentlemen......................... please kneel before greatness...................

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik