What are you guys using to store your parts?

Reaction score
I have a lot of crap to go along with my phantom. Right now I have screw dividers I'm using to store my connectors and adapters. Drawers for all my extra drone parts, props, ect. Tool bags for my extra wires, chargers, tools. How do you guys keep your stuff organized?

I use my old phantom box to store extra parts. This way I keep them together. I don't have huge stock :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Who really cares. I see so many new threads started with ridiculous questions IMO.
We can do reviews on each others posts or try and answer questions.
I have a hobby space with work bench called my living room. ;-)
It's also infringed upon my dining space. Looks more like a life style, not much of a hobby, if it grows on you... Getting way out of hand.
Loving it too much!!

We used to say, "Go fly a kite!" Ha
Supplies = A ball of extra string. ;-)

RedHotPoker

We can do reviews on each others posts or try and answer questions.
I have a hobby space with work bench called my living room. ;-)
It's also infringed upon my dining space. Looks more like a life style, not much of a hobby, if it grows on you... Getting way out of hand.
Loving it too much!!

We used to say, "Go fly a kite!" Ha
Supplies = A ball of extra string. ;-)

RedHotPoker
I understand helping others but some of the questions here are just dumb. Where do I put my tools...can I carry pocket change while flying.... Some say there are no stupid questions...I totally disagree. I have seen so many just on this site. Is it to boost post count? Thing that gets me is some that I thought were cool actually answer this stuff.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl