What are you doing with your P3?

Reaction score
Now that everyone here is buying the P4, Im curious as to what youre all doing with your P3? Im trying to sell mine to offset the cost of the P4 since I wont be using it anymore. Im not about to start a collection of Phantoms, plus I don't have room for it.

Now that everyone here is buying the P4, Im curious as to what youre all doing with your P3? Im trying to sell mine to offset the cost of the P4 since I wont be using it anymore. Im not about to start a collection of Phantoms, plus I don't have room for it.
Hang on to all your drones. That way, when one crashes, you still have another to fly while you're waiting the 6 months for the repair to be made at DJI.

Reactions: dirtybum and Farmer
Sold it, got about 50 cents on a dollar spent. I only want one and I'm ok if I don't have one for a while if something happens.

I'm flying my P3 - no plans to go to a P4. If all goes well and I don't take too long of a nap today I will get in 8 flights, seriously.
Same here except in addition, I have to check the Harley Classic's battery so it will be ready to go also, seriously.

Keeping mine... Waiting a minute before I buy the P4.. Coming soon though.

Phantom 3 Pro / iPad Air 2

Returned mine to Amazon and put that money towards buying the P4. :)

Returned mine to Best Buy after 45 days and waiting to buy the P4 from BB.
They have the best customer care!

Returned mine to Best Buy after 45 days and waiting to buy the P4 from BB.
They have the best customer care!
Yep, bought mine in November and after 5 exchanges and one unit sent to the L.A. Repair facility I still had problems. Took it back for in store credit, my 4 will be here tomorrow. I think I had mine for a little over 90 days. I think Bestbuy had a bad batch, or maybe they just were handled rough during shipping.

Also I sold my batteries for almost as much as they cost new.

Hang on to all your drones. That way, when one crashes, you still have another to fly while you're waiting the 6 months for the repair to be made at DJI.
I got my P3 fixed in 1wk, and that included shipping time! It looked totaled, pretty bad. Replaced 4 old style motors, 4 props, body shell, landing gear, battery tray and gimbal mount. $306 including shipping. No, it was not done by DJI.

Keeping and loving my "old" P3A but I look forward to reading all the reviews of the P4...it's gonna be fun for sure :D

BTW...DJI got my P3A on a Monday and had it repaired and on its way back by Friday, pretty great turn around time.
So I'm not sure what this 6 month deal is all about?

Reactions: Dirty Bird
My fashionably fantastic Phantom 3 Pro' is staying here, with moi. ;-)
I would be crazy to sell it, being a completely trouble free drone, that has kept me in smiles, from day one, on. Yeah, it has a good home. Haha, and we get along marvelously.
I too, look forward to the many p4 trials tribulations and tales.

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Toph
Keepin all 4 of mine!
And my p2v+'s
And vision
And p2 gopro
And p2 fatshark...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads