What are these?

Reaction score
I'm attaching a screen capture of the DJI GO app. On the right side near the top, and again closer to the bottom I have put red boxes around icons I don't understand.. Would somebody please explain to me exactly they are supposed to do or indicate? Thanks.

[Photo removed after reply below answered question]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Ok so starting at the top the icon with the H, when you press that it will show you your home point on the map. The icon next to that that looks like an arrow, I believe pressing that will show you your aircraft location. Down at the bottom the icon is an eraser. When you are flying there will be lines drawn on the map of your flight path, pressing the eraser will erase the flight path lines.

Also I don't know if you were aware but you basically posted your address in a public forum, you are an adult though so if that is fine with you then whatevs

Also I don't know if you were aware but you basically posted your address in a public forum, you are an adult though so if that is fine with you then whatevs

Thanks for the explanation. I doubt anybody could have found me from that map, but I can hope she will. Hahah. Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj