What are the PLUS versions of A/C firmware?

Reaction score
Did anyone ever find out what the PLUS versions of the A/C firmware are? For example, I have a new one which has 1.4.10+. I thought that maybe this would be the same as the next version, but when I tried an upgrade to 1.5.30, it started to upgrade, so they must not be the same (I stopped the upgrade at once of course).
And in the forum, I also read about some users who did an upgrade and got a +. I asked DJI but they are being very secretive about it.
And it's hard to Google or search, as 1.4.10+ just shows up results for 1.4.10.

If memory serves me that was the method they used when trying to figure out the 1.5 issue with battery.

used a temporary file name until fix for 1.5 was found.
I amy be wrong but for some reason that came to mind from a liitle wild back.

good luck and have fun flying!

Did anyone ever find out what the PLUS versions of the A/C firmware are? For example, I have a new one which has 1.4.10+. I thought that maybe this would be the same as the next version, but when I tried an upgrade to 1.5.30, it started to upgrade, so they must not be the same (I stopped the upgrade at once of course).
And in the forum, I also read about some users who did an upgrade and got a +. I asked DJI but they are being very secretive about it.
And it's hard to Google or search, as 1.4.10+ just shows up results for 1.4.10.
I was told the "+" versions cannot be rolled back to a previous version, and come on the new P3's when delivered. So it is just 1.4.10.

SD

I seem to recall that the + first started to appear when we were finally given the ability to roll back firmware one version. My understanding is aligned with what @Solar Deity said earlier.

I seem to recall that the + first started to appear when we were finally given the ability to roll back firmware one version. My understanding is aligned with what @Solar Deity said earlier.

Yep, after you rolled back you for the + added to the version you rolled back to. It was as though certain things were not rolled back intentionally and DJi wanted to mark P3's that were rolled back so the next firmware rev could handle them.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20