What apps and programs do I need

Reaction score
What apps and programs should I have? I am new to the hobby and by all the reading I have done it seems that litchi is a good app to have. Should I be running go or go 4.0? also what is healthydrones.com? Any other sites,apps or programs I should be looking into?

I really like Litchi. I wouldn't say its necessary but boy it really does help make my videos much nicer. Much more fluid and smooth. Reduces the amount of post production editing greatly for me. I'm sure there are people out there that are really good and can manually keep their drone at a nice "rate" for panning while flying sideways and moving the camera down at a POI, but litchi makes it so much easier.

To post-process your videos, give PowerDirector a try. It works really with 4K videos, too!

PowerDirector.png

What apps and programs should I have? I am new to the hobby and by all the reading I have done it seems that litchi is a good app to have. Should I be running go or go 4.0? also what is healthydrones.com? Any other sites,apps or programs I should be looking into?
I recommend you start with the basics, that way if (when) something unexpected happens you'll have less variables to sift through. Use the GO app at first. Someone recommended Power Director. Why not? It's a full-featured editor. If your computer supports it, you can use Windows Live Movie Maker. It's surprisingly good, and it's free. You said you're new to this. So am I. When I outgrow the tools I have, that's when I upgrade. I find it to be a solid approach.

Whatever you do, have fun doing it :) that's the most important thing.

Cheers

Reactions: aermale
If you have P3 series use Go app but for P4 and Mavic use DJI Go 4.

First get familiarized with the operations, next you think of getting a video post processing app.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4