what app do you use and why

Reaction score
I'm new to this been using dji go but seems under powered. Litchi adds more power but its $25 I know more apps are out there if I'm forking out cash I'd like to know what's best.
What do you use and what do you like/dislike

dji go

Power ???

ps: I use both for different things, but the Go app is your standby flight app.

Underpowered? Your app choice depends on what you want to do and your preferences.

Go to google play and search DJI. Look at the developers websites and product info. Search here for clarification and ask questions when you have an idea what you want to know.

I guess I'll have to reword my post
what app do you use and what do you like and dislike about it

Reactions: cfd701
On android- i have used dji go and litchi. I dont really dislike anything about either of them.

To see what litchi offers have a quick look here Help - Litchi

My fav app is dji go. Unless i have a really complex move to pull off- interpolation of two poi's between waypoints with precise framing for example, which i (would do in autopilot) or a need to fly out of signal i prefer to fly things manually.

What are you really hoping to acheive?

well you can read the ads to hell and gone but not know how the really do (were the best you know) but asking what users like and dislike give a more honest view of what your getting into.

I use DJI go for everyday flying. I use litchi when I'm gonna be flying a predetermined path. In my case litchi can perform much smoother camera moves between two positions then I ever could.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20