What am I missing?

Reaction score
Every time I ask a question, I am referred to the owners manual. And as I said before, all they show is symbols, When I do a search, they take text out of the owners manual, Is there a second owners manual for the Ps3 that gives explanation of the different functions? Jerry

msinger, example page 11 RTH. does not say anything about how to enable home port, or how the aircraft is facing. Or how to get into the app. to reset home port. Jerry

So, is your question are things missing from the manual? If so, the answer is yes. It does not cover everything.

They-the ones that respond to OP questions Check out page 11 it shows RTH Symbols. NO explanation.
Please link us to the exact post you're referring to. Otherwise, we're not going to be able to help you.

Please link us to the exact post you're referring to. Otherwise, we're not going to be able to help you.
It was a search on home point. Meta4 responded showing a text on the procedure. Were is he getting this information from? Don't know how to pull a link from 2 years ago.

Go to the main controller menu, tap the button at the top right --- the icon of the man standing next to the home point icon. That will reset the home point to where you're standing.

Attachments

• 044721x1667u815nn11g67.jpg
    044721x1667u815nn11g67.jpg
    292.9 KB · Views: 232
Go to the main controller menu, tap the button at the top right --- the icon of the man standing next to the home point icon. That will reset the home point to where you're standing.
By doing this it will also point the red arrow on the RC showing how the AC is facing ??

By doing this it will also point the red arrow on the RC showing how the AC is facing ??
Why don't you try it and find out?

Why don't you try it and find out?
I will when the wind stops blowing. MR. Salty, am I entitled to one more question? I am trying to get the right stick to be less sensitive. I am trying to put less gain in and it keeps reverting back to what was installed. Ideas?

You need the transmitter, app and drone all connected for settings changes to stick.

Don't know how to pull a link from 2 years ago.
When you find the post, copy the URL from your web browser and paste it here.

While searching the manual can be helpful it's no substitute for reading the whole thing. You might learn something imoirtant you didn't think to search for.

Reactions: 120CCPM
I just suggested this on another post, but it's good advice so worth repeating: Phantom Help is an excellent source of information, and the Phantom Help Guide is a must-read in my opinion, even if it's mostly tailored to the P3A/P3P. And, like our friend from down under just said: take your time and read the whole thing, it's a good investment of your time.

I just suggested this on another post, but it's good advice so worth repeating: Phantom Help is an excellent source of information, and the Phantom Help Guide is a must-read in my opinion, even if it's mostly tailored to the P3A/P3P. And, like our friend from down under just said: take your time and read the whole thing, it's a good investment of your time.
Yes, I printed this Help Guide out. This is a must have manual. Why I asked, the question on the home point and the sensitivity of the right stick is because the information in the manual was not for the Standard. Thanks Jerry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan