What about that injunction?

Reaction score
That wasn't lifted, was it? Trial date is set for August. Seems like we should probably not be holding our collective breath waiting for the H3-3D.

Who knows what's what out there?

Did you actually take the time to read the entire injunction, and whom was involved.
All the dealers I know, that are selling the H3-3D are NOT part of the injunction.

Actually several of the ones named are selling it. BHPhoto, Dronefly, and DSLRPros are some. Not sure if there was some type of agreement or way around it, but they have all continued to sell DJI Products seemingly without interruption. Either way I think the injunction has no affect on the availability of the H3-3d.

"Did you actually take the time to read"... Just feels like you're going to use that whether it applies or not, Havasu.

The injunction was against importing new stock to the US. Dealers have been allowed to sell from existing stock.

I couldn't find any info about a settlement or the injunction being lifted. Anyone know?

The injunction was against DJI China selling directly to the dealers named in the injunction. Nothing to stop the named dealers sourcing product from another source ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues