What a Joke

Reaction score
My P4P+ came with a Panasonic 16gb microSD card which is too slow for 4k video.
Not a big deal for me since I anyways film only in 1080p and use a 64gb card, but some people are going to be pissed!

The drone itself shows an error message saying card too slow. Umm, ok DJI!

My P4P+ came with a Panasonic UHS-3 speed class card, did you not receive the same? (look for the little 'U' symbol with a 3 in it on the card.) If you have a UHS-3 card it should work fine for 4K video.

My P4P+ came with a Panasonic UHS-3 speed class card, did you not receive the same? (look for the little 'U' symbol with a 3 in it on the card.) If you have a UHS-3 card it should work fine for 4K video.
Mine came with the same. Records 4K fine.

Gaura did you ever think that maybe you just got a bad card?

Reactions: Meta4
Yup Panasonic UHS-3 class 10.

Could very well be defective. When recording video it stops within a few seconds and gives me the too slow error.

Do you guys think it's worth contacting DJI over? Keep in mind that I have multiple others I use.

I agree that you may have a bad card. 16 GB cards are so inexpensive that I don't think it would be worth the extreme pain of dealing with DJI CS.

Yup Panasonic UHS-3 class 10.

Could very well be defective. When recording video it stops within a few seconds and gives me the too slow error.

Do you guys think it's worth contacting DJI over? Keep in mind that I have multiple others I use.
Could be a format error.

The factory provided car is only 16GB and you can fill it up in about 20 minutes at 100Mbps -- probably not a deal breaker as you pretty much have to get a bigger card to be useful anyway. I have a couple 64GB cards and will probably get a 128GB in the next month or so.

Brian

reformat it inside the drone and get back to us. That card has worked well on the p3p and the p4p.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj