Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. Stacy Cobb

Tired of fighting with the sun? A great sunshade makes a huge difference and if you are flying a DJI product you need to take a look at our UltraShade 2016. It is the perfect sunshade for flying with the DJI Phantom 3 or 4 as well as the DJI Inspire 1. It assembles in less than a second and adjust to adapt to many different mid sized tablets. It's perfect for those you using ANDROID TABLETS, because the development of individual sunshades for each of the many variations is near impossible. These are available now at AerialDroneAccessories.com

Here is our new product video:

Big Al KY likes this.
  2. NorthcountySD

anyone that actually have this that isn't associated with the company have input on it. Looks solid but I have quite a few gathering dust. Love to hear your experience with it

Big Al KY likes this.
  3. Big Al KY

Yes, this shade and all the others built by Stacy are the greatest. He has taken a product and has designed a shade that will allow you to fly sun free. I have a Pro 9.7 and his shade fits perfectly blocking out the sun.

When I got my first shade off eBay, it was all cardboard and basically a piece of just junk. It never stayed in place,always rising up and I always pushing the iPad down on it cheap sheet of plastic suction cups.

So I decided to find the "Shade" I found one on eBay that was 3D printed, but it still allowed light in. So I went back on the web and found Stacys web site. Here I found "the "one" After reviewing his videos I said to my wife, "look at this one as I think its perfect.

So I got it the following week and yes it was perfect. I fly sometimes at my friends farm and with all the bright sunlight, the shade works flawlessly.

I really enjoy that he puts videos online to show his shades. There is a huge difference between buying something from China and one from USA. It is called quality. Each of his shades are hand made and the shade shows it.

I buy things here on line, because I trust their word. Vendors like Stacy here and Jake from MaxxUV are the perfect people who you want to spend your $$$ with. And I don't want to leave out msinger
    who is a pillar on this forum with his knowledge on Phantom series.

So please, do your research but always look to this forum first as it will allow you to find the best products for your Phantom.

NorthcountySD and snowghost like this.
  4. TheLightSpeedz

I bought the iPad Pro shade. I had a couple issues, but I will say this... Stacy is a busy man, but in the end he went so far beyond making it right I would trust him to buy anything from him.

I now have the shade I ordered originally and it works perfectly.

He really does a handcrafted shade... Not a cheap Chinese piece.

But with confidence. Him and MAXXUAV are the best vendors on here in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Big Al KY likes this.
  5. Stacy Cobb

I completely understand where you are at with needing to hear from someone. I want you to get what is right for you. If you want to give it a try let me know. I always offer a satisfaction guarantee to all of my customers. We have a very low return rate. As a matter of fact last year we had 700 transactions and less than 5 returns. You can also search the forum here for AerialDroneAccessories.com and it will give you a lot of feedback on our company. Thanks for your interest and let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Big Al KY likes this.
  6. Stacy Cobb

You have no idea how much your comment meant to me. Thanks for taking the time to respond back.

#6 Stacy Cobb, Sep 10, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
    Big Al KY likes this.
  7. Stacy Cobb

Thanks Big Al, I appreciate all of your kind words. Look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Big Al KY likes this.
  8. Dirby

I have one and it works fine.

Big Al KY likes this.
  9. WWK888

I purchased a shade from Stacy for my large iPad Pro. I did end up returning it only because I was concerned about the combined weight of the iPad and shade (the iPad was my real concern). Although I was missing the thumb screw with the original order I contacted Stacy and he had one in the mail the next day. I will say the shade itself is a quality piece and the reason for my return had nothing to do with the quality of his product, I was just uncomfortable having that much weight on my RC. I may get the Pro 9.7 and if I do I will not hesitate to order another shade from Stacy. I would encourage anyone who is on the fence to try it out, like he said he has a money back guarantee if you don't like it.

Big Al KY and NorthcountySD like this.