Weymouth beach dorset Uk

Great footage ! Im just down the coast at west bay .. is that of a phantom 3 pro ?

yes it's 3 pro, i went west bay few weeks ago
very good place for flying

and now im just doing footage from thomas hardy monument :)

DJI_0008.jpg

and now im just doing footage from thomas hardy monument

I was up hardys a few weeks back . Was up for about 10 seconds and a national trust lady come running over and told me to land it and do i have a license to fly that etc . Still managed to get 1 pic though

Attachments

• 1464782203258.jpg
    1464782203258.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 213
Reactions: MrDroneUK
How do you get the video footage to stay so good . When i upload video it always seems to not look that great .

I was up hardys a few weeks back . Was up for about 10 seconds and a national trust lady come running over and told me to land it and do i have a license to fly that etc . Still managed to get 1 pic though

I know some people have problem with taking photos and drones , thats why I went there about 6 am, nobody there except one lady walking her dogs , nobody bothered me and i had good 20 minutes fly ;)

thats what i have got

Well you don't need a license..? I suppose they would prefer you to ask permission but this monument is in the middle of a field.. hardly one to upset CAA regulations.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj