We've come so far...

Reaction score
But many of you guys are still flying high with your original DJI Phantom. You need a place to call home, too.

This is good! I previously had to post all my 1.1.1 issues in the General discussion forum.

What....no 1.5 section?? :cry:

I'm glad we do have this section now, even though it feels like we're moving in to a bigger house after the kids have grown up and moved out :D

OI Photography said:

Glad you brought that up (smart guy)...do we want to move Dewey's thread in to this section or leave it in GD? I know there's a lot of other threads in there we can move over here, I just wasn't sure if that one should be parked here or there.

OI Photography said:
OI Photography said:

Glad you brought that up (smart guy)...do we want to move Dewey's thread in to this section or leave it in GD? I know there's a lot of other threads in there we can move over here, I just wasn't sure if that one should be parked here or there.

I'd say move as many 1.1.1 threads as you can find to here.

So happy to see this forum section created. Thanks!

Thanks Adam!

I am not even sure or know how to tell what version mine is. I bought it last summer.

thanks Adam

kydan said:
OI Photography said:
OI Photography said:

I'd say move as many 1.1.1 threads as you can find to here.

True That! I'm still flying high over the deserts of Arizona with my trusty 1.1.1 with no fly-aways, cool video, and nervous coyotes and hawks any day I please. No FPV (yet) or Gimbal (yet).
Thanks Adam and all else who participate here.

were did every one go lol

I know what you mean Ratty. It seems like as soon as the P3s and P4s came out, no one posts here much anymore. I glad to have the original without all the bells, whistles, and flaky firmware; not to mention batteries costing hundreds of dollars each. Guess us dinosaurs will just have to stop by now and then to keep this one alive.

Reactions: BigAl07
I can't see spending that much on something like that

Nope, me either. I had just over $1000 in the first bird that I lost in a crash and never recovered. But even then it was mostly upgrades and FPV stuff. In the replacement bird, which I bought slightly used, I have about $800 after fully equipping and customizing. And I don't fly nearly as much as I used to. The weather here has been a major deterrent, with the heat, humidity, and worst of all, ...yellow flies! So early and late spring is really the most enjoyable for flying, along with some of the winter months. But fall is pretty much reserved for deer hunting.

I hear that I redid my 1.1.1 to a 1.5 New everything it's my fpv bird but I'm really kinda burned out of flying it but I got so much into it and its hard to take a lost selling it

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic