Western North Carolina.

Hello fellow pilots, new member to the forum and looking forward to meet other pilots, I live in the small town of Elkin NC. There are a few good spots to I frequent but haven't had the chance to meet anybody else.
If you are close to the area let me know, we can meet to fly or whatever,
[email protected]
My rig is a P2 with Gopro3, here is a video I recorded two weeks ago:

I live in alleghany and I'm investing in a phantom. Anyone stil, flying around elkin?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Clyde NC here (near Maggie Valley and Asheville).

I live in alleghany and I'm investing in a phantom. Anyone stil, flying around elkin?

I am, contact me when you get your Phantom, by the way, you getting the P3 or the P4?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ill probably just get the p3a for now. The p4 will have some issues with the programming and stuff for a little while im sure. also the p3p is 4k and I don't have anything to view the 4k photos and stuff so probably just go with the p3a

ill probably just get the p3a for now. The p4 will have some issues with the programming and stuff for a little while im sure. also the p3p is 4k and I don't have anything to view the 4k photos and stuff so probably just go with the p3a

Sounds good, I fly an old P2 and maybe will look into getting a P3 some time in the future.
Let me know when you get it, we can meet and fly some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signing in from Oconee county sc. Always ready to fly. Also have a new p3p for sale. Never been flown.

Reactions: BigAl07
How much for the p3p Tigercda

Check out thumbnail below

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 395
Signing in from Oconee county sc. Always ready to fly. Also have a new p3p for sale. Never been flown.

I flew in Oconee just a few weeks ago. Up above Walahalla (sp?) in the state park part of a Search & Rescue mission for a lost man. Beautiful area for sure.

I'm also in the Asheville/Hendersonville area (Mills River). Just purchased a P3S and would love to meet up and get pointers for others with more experience.

I live in Burnsville. We need to form a WNC flight club. Would be nice to have a group.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj