WESTERN MONTANA PILOTS

Reaction score

Seeking pilots in Western Montana that might be interested in meeting up to get some awesome video and Photos of our beautiful state.

IMG_0394.JPG

I'm in Bozeman!

That's awesome Stewkur. If you ever get over this way let me know and I can show you some nice country to film here. I don't get East of Butte much.

I'm in Three Forks.
I recently spent the Day in Butte flying and filming all the old head racks. Got some cool footage but I need to do it again. I've learned a bit about filming since then!
Do you ride horses? I'm looking for someone to film the high country with.

I don't have any horses, but we ride ATV's around here quite a bit. There are some neighbors nearby that have horses.

Hey everyone, I'm a new pilot in Missoula. Always looking to make connections and learn more about where is great to fly!

Hey everyone, I'm a new pilot in Missoula. Always looking to make connections and learn more about where is great to fly!
I'm 50 miles West of you if you want to drive that far. Lots of great places to fly here. I'm in a restricted area because of the fires here, but there's lots of open flying area just West of me a few miles.

I'm 50 miles West of you if you want to drive that far. Lots of great places to fly here. I'm in a restricted area because of the fires here, but there's lots of open flying area just West of me a few miles.
Thanks Bill, I would love to meet up sometime to fly. Looks like we are going to have to wait until we get some moisture before these dang fires go out...hope you are staying safe and out of the smoke!

We're keeping our fingers crossed hoping the fire doesn't creep down Trout Creek towards us. I'll PM you with my email and maybe we can stay in touch and get out for some flying after they get the fires under control. It will probably be like this until it starts cooling off and raining. Shoot me a email.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers