West LA Phantom pilot needed to check image transmission

Reaction score
Hello Los Angelenos. My P4 seems to be working fine. Updated firmware on drone and remote. However, the image transmission is F’d up. I’d love to meet another pilot and see if the problem is with my drone by connecting it to another remote and iPad or iPhone combination. Please let me know if you are available to do this. I will somehow make it worth your time. Thanks in advance. Davo

Reactions: Shoemaker
I’d love to meet another pilot and see if the problem is with my drone by connecting it to another remote and iPad or iPhone combination
That would not be an easy thing to do. You have to remember that only 1 aircraft can be linked to the Phantom RC at any given time. Probably would be more trouble than its worth. You can try other devices.

Thanks fly dawg...but I didn’t mean at the same time, I meant using someone else’s remote instead of mine. That should work right?

Link the remote to the aircraft and it should be fine. Probably have to sign into your DJI account on the other device but don’t see why that wouldn’t work unless their was an app/firmware difference that could keep it from working. I’m sure someone here as tried and knows for sure. Good luck

Reactions: Shoemaker

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart