Went camping and made some money..for editing of course!

Reaction score
We went camping up at Leadville, CO at Sugar Loafin campground on the 4th of July. One thing lead to another after talking to the owner and here is the video I did for him.

Enjoy!

Rob

Last edited:
Reactions: blue_goose
We went camping up at Leadville, CO at Sugar Loafin campground on the 4th of July. One thing lead to another after talking to the owner and here is the video I did for him.

Enjoy!

Rob
Nice-- Phantom Pilots is going to want the advertising fee:D:D

Leadville is cool. I landed an aircraft up there years ago and took a pic in front of a sign saying it is the highest airport in the U.S. (If memory serves)

Reactions: bobmyers
:D
That's pretty cool but be prepared to get pounded by the forum's wanna be "333" police about doing this kind of stuff.

In the Netherlands it is not allowed as amateur to make a 'commercial use' of your UAS. That is not limited to the act of flying alone.
I you footage is commercial used in any way, whether or not you get paid for it you are trespassing the law and might be punished for it.

Ik hope with this remark I will fall into your category of 333 police.:D

By the way; a nice video.

Reactions: rhj12345
:D

In the Netherlands it is not allowed as amateur to make a 'commercial use' of your UAS. That is not limited to the act of flying alone.
I you footage is commercial used in any way, whether or not you get paid for it you are trespassing the law and might be punished for it.

Ik hope with this remark I will fall into your category of 333 police.:D

By the way; a nice video.
All I got was a refund of my camping charge for selling him a flash drive. Not sure if the flash drive had any video on it or not. So I got money for a flash drive. ;););)

All I got was a refund of my camping charge for selling him a flash drive. Not sure if the flash drive had any video on it or not

First off all my remark was a more general statement about these issues in the netherlands and not directed towards you.
I liked you editing, I don't say video anymore:rolleyes:, and the use of UASes for this purpose.

[/QUOTE] So I got money for a flash drive. ;););)[/QUOTE]
But alas, the law in my country is not that naive.

First off all my remark was a more general statement about these issues in the netherlands and not directed towards you.
I liked you editing, I don't say video anymore:rolleyes:, and the use of UASes for this purpose.
So I got money for a flash drive. ;););)[/QUOTE]
But alas, the law in my country is not that naive.[/QUOTE]
Make me wonder if every company video for the quad manufactures are illegal. As every video out there that wants you to buy one would be a quad flying in a video for commercial purposes.

So I got money for a flash drive. ;););)
But alas, the law in my country is not that naive.[/QUOTE]
Make me wonder if every company video for the quad manufactures are illegal. As every video out there that wants you to buy one would be a quad flying in a video for commercial purposes.[/QUOTE]

I hope I understand you well. It is legal to make arial video's and pictures overhere. But it is very difficult to get all the paperwork, licenses and sofort, done. You have to plan for a longer term. You have drone companies here who fly and film perfectly legal.

In autumn regulations regarding the use of UAS are going to change. Some rules will be stricter but some, the commercial rules I have heard, will be lessened.
Off course there is a big difference between commercial and commercial. You have the companies like Amazon for instance on the one end and sole amateurs who are asking only some money for there expenses on the other end of the spectrum.
What I have heard it will be easier for the latter category.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik