Well that's knackered it....

If it's the antenna, you should know when you're a good distance away. Something would have to be affected if it is the antenna. Check signal strength's. It does something..that's a sure thing. It's not just for decoration! :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Could be the antenna lead. Like stated earlier. That's why you should be cautious and do everything you can on the ground.

Possibly.

I save myself a lot of frustration by just not contacting dji at all. If I were in your place, I'd do what TWP said, and then try to solder it myself.

Where Exactly did it come from on the board.? Can you take a picture of where it was connected and post the picture.

Looks like it could be video ground, black wire correct? That's a wild guess based on no information other than what you have posted.

656a5aa6567d9fe971f044d5031e932f.jpg

There was a small round socket there which is still attached to the cable.

It looks like you could push it back in. On the original pics, is that a spade connector at the end? Is there visible wire thread damage or is that connector the end?

I have been dealing with these connections for 2 months. The wires snap back on the connectors like a snap on jeans do. I've just never had the male part some off the board.

It wasn't yanked or anything... I'm very careful with my phantom. Must have been shoddy to start with... I'll keep on at DJI...

Are there 6 pins located there? Is that the 2nd pin position?
Or what numerical position is the one that is missing/pulled out.

I'm still leaning towards the osd module ground but I am still trying to orient myself with the photo and connector position.

I took 3 pictures of it with my phone, and even put a magnifying glass to it, and I still cant see it clearly. I just had a birthday tho, and it wasn't my 18th LOL

Well I think I've found out what that cable does after taking it for a fly about..,

GPS is fine, controller link is fine, flies perfectly..

It's the FPV link. It is very poor and intermittent now. No signal quite a few times.. Saying that though I thought my FPV wasn't too good before, I think this must have been a dodgy connection from the start

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers