well that was intwrsting, got a call from DJI China out of the blue an hour ago

Reaction score
My phone rings and I see its from SchenZhen, China and I answer and say "well hello DJI" and a docile lovely sounding lady asks for me and says they appreciate my work in helping diagnosing the cache issue, some of the other works that I have taken part in from a promotional standpoint through a couple different avenues that I can't really discuss but I thought it was pretty sweet of them and very surprising as there are certainly more and better contributors to the DJI issues.

I think it stemmed from a call that I had with a DJI Butbank rep.

She just wanted to check that it was me by responding to my email and they are sending me something as a thank you. Looking forward to what it is.

Honestly, I think they were just checking up on my battery orders but a strange little surprise.

I'm guessing either a Matrice 600 or a greeting card that says "thanks". ;)

Either way, have to give respect to DJI on that one. I've sold a few items through a couple of my affiliate links which maybe helped? Not sure but my faith in them just went back up quite a bit as I didn't realize how closely they are paying attention. I've been a DJI enthusiast for a fairly long time and that was a first.

I've called DJI China once or twice but that was unique. (Save Yuneec puns).

image_zpstimctytz.png

20 minutes?? Also is that number a private number or a number everyone can call?

I just called the number and it says does not exist? I was going to ask for a free phantom 4 for testing and review purposes :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1