Well my phantom 3 cracked, just not where I expected.

Reaction score
The past few months I've been worried that I'd get a cracked shell on my P3P, well I finally got a crack, but not on the shell. While flying today I noticed that my right stick felt funny on my controller. After opening my controller, the two left most screws holding the right stick cracked, all around the base of where the screw goes in is cracked. So i'm trying to repair with some CA glue and hope that works. It's about the strongest glue I know of for plastic.

No I don't beat on my gear and my stuff always stays in a case.

Has anyone else heard of an issue like this?

The past few months I've been worried that I'd get a cracked shell on my P3P, well I finally got a crack, but not on the shell. While flying today I noticed that my right stick felt funny on my controller. After opening my controller, the two left most screws holding the right stick cracked, all around the base of where the screw goes in is cracked. So i'm trying to repair with some CA glue and hope that works. It's about the strongest glue I know of for plastic.

No I don't beat on my gear and my stuff always stays in a case.

Has anyone else heard of an issue like this?
I do recall seeing a thread with pictures of the inside of the RC. From what I remember, it was also the right stick that cracked off. I'll try to find the thread.

Reactions: Blaze0303
Thanks for directing me to that, yes I have the exact same issue.
Maybe add a post to that thread or contact those guys directly to see what they ended up doing. Good luck sir.

Reactions: Fplvert
I was able to fix it with epoxy and I hope I never need to open the radio again. Not a fun experience.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers