Well it's arrived and fitted in half an hour

Wow you fitted it yourself? Seems like a burden to open the thing up and do all that. Yikes!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm really interested in this particular booster because there's no drilling and voiding warranty, you can always put back your old antennas.
Where did you get that from exactly and how was the shipping?
Can't wait the results.

I'm really interested in this particular booster because there's no drilling and voiding warranty, you can always put back your old antennas.
Where did you get that from exactly and how was the shipping?
Can't wait the results.
I think the op posted the eBay link above

Unfortunately I won't get to fly until Friday

Just checking the weather round our way and I think you'll be waiting a bit later than Friday!

Looks like 48 mph wind gusts and rain in notts for Friday.

I also ordered one yesterday as well and will post some direct comparisons once it arrives, assuming I don't destroy anything in the upgrade process.

Last edited:
Someone left feedback for the seller on eBay and stated "perfect superfast delivery easy install 3x distance" for the P3S antenna kit. Hopefully that's indeed the case.

Someone left feedback for the seller on eBay and stated "perfect superfast delivery easy install 3x distance" for the P3S antenna kit. Hopefully that's indeed the case.
Ya I saw that review also. I really don't want to drill any more holes . I already drilled for the inspire tablet holder bracket which was well worth it.. It might take 2 or 3 weeks to get the mod from Taiwan but if it's worth it why not.

Hi guys
Just ordered one.
Wondering how long I am going to wait to get it shipped to Bulgaria. What was your experience with shipping?
Will keep you updated when I get it, tho it may not be soon.

Hi guys
Just ordered one.
Wondering how long I am going to wait to get it shipped to Bulgaria. What was your experience with shipping?
Will keep you updated when I get it, tho it may not be soon.
I'll bet a couple weeks maybe 3 to get there its over 5,000 miles I believe.

e28241d1e85ba0d63f56c2e4539a4827.jpg

Well Friday has come and gone. I guess the high winds has prevented any testing so far?

Hope you get chance at the weekend.

Keep us posted!

Well Friday has come and gone. I guess the high winds has prevented any testing so far?

Hope you get chance at the weekend.

Keep us posted!

That's a bummer. I bought one off ebay a couple days ago. I'm sure it will work .

Amazing

Could ya be a little more specific clarky on what you find amazing :)

Any update? I am looking for something easy to install without drilling the remote. this one seems like a good and cheap option but nobody shared the results yet.

Any update? I am looking for something easy to install without drilling the remote. this one seems like a good and cheap option but nobody shared the results yet.

Not seen anything on this one ozz but in this thread . He might have not had the weather to try it .
Welcome to the forum :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20