Well I'm an idiot, did combination stick feature unknowingly now it won't connect

Reaction score
Hello, recently I was flying and while playing around I accidentally moved both sticks to the center mobile which of course causes the drown to fall to the drone. I have already replaced the broken gimbal parts and the legs but it will not connect to the controller. Any ideas as to what I should do to help it connect? Thank you so much.

Which model? Advanced, pro or standard?

Hello, recently I was flying and while playing around I accidentally moved both sticks to the center mobile which of course causes the drown to fall to the drone. I have already replaced the broken gimbal parts and the legs but it will not connect to the controller. Any ideas as to what I should do to help it connect? Thank you so much.

try this to relink the RC
How to: Link Controller on Phantom 3 – Dronefly

Thank you so much but I've already tried that. As for my FW I am not aware of what it is. I recently installed a newer version but it seemed to work perfectly fine before I crashed it.

New up date, the romote controller says that it's not connecting but I can move the camera up and down on the gimball on the aircraft.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues