Well I did it

Reaction score
Just ordered, from B&H, a Phantom 4, iPad Air 64mb, 64 mb memory card for the phantom, 2 extra batteries and a wheeled hard case that will hold 2 extra batteries and the iPad. Now if I can just keep the bad juju of tilted horizons and green stripes away, I'll be a happy camper. Thanks for y'all's help.

J

Congrats, I got same set up and been flying daily, just added mybud 3d glasses and flying got even better for me

Congrats, I got same set up and been flying daily, just added mybud 3d glasses and flying got even better for me

Congrats, have almost 100 flights on my P4 and none of the above mentioned issues. Flying frequently 3 to 4Km without any signal loss. Fly almost exclusively with FPV Camera App as I prefer the versatility and excellent flight logs.

Just ordered, from B&H, a Phantom 4, iPad Air 64mb, 64 mb memory card for the phantom, 2 extra batteries and a wheeled hard case that will hold 2 extra batteries and the iPad. Now if I can just keep the bad juju of tilted horizons and green stripes away, I'll be a happy camper. Thanks for y'all's help.

J
64 gb maybe ?

Tilted horizons are part of the experience, if you say you have none, your not being honest with yourself, let alone the community. Sorry, but it's the truth, I've been thru 3 of them. It's not a deal breaker. I've spent another $400 on boosters and amplifiers, antenna's and apps, plus new tablets, the thing that permeates it all? Tilted horizons. Some days it seems really good, also some days parts are bad, but it's always there, just under the surface lol.
Still, like I said, it's not so bad I've quit spending money on the hobby. I love my P4 "Cloud" but it's no better then the most excellent ones I returned

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Got my first tilted horizon issue yesterday. While in flight, I went in the menu and adjusted the gimbal roll until it was straight. -1.4 is what it needed IIRC. Seemed to trigger after I hammered the bird around in Sport mode.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20