Welcome from Colorado!

Reaction score
I'm Dave and I just got a Phantom 3S last week. I am always outdoors here in the Rockies and as an amateur photographer I am excited to be adding aerial photography to my repertoire.

Here's the first video I've made. This is in the Pike National Forest, NW of Colorado Springs and SW of Denver. 135,000 acres here burned in the Hayman Fire of 2002, Colroado's largest wildfire ever.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: CrazySanMan
Hello Crazysanman! Welcome to the group. Nice first video. I am in CO also, Westminster. I am guessing that you are south of Denver or Co. Spgs. I am always looking for people and places to fly. Let me know where you are located.

Hello Crazysanman! Welcome to the group. Nice first video. I am in CO also, Westminster. I am guessing that you are south of Denver or Co. Spgs. I am always looking for people and places to fly. Let me know where you are located.
I'm down in Littleton

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Hi all I just picked up a Phantom 3 Standard and looking for some places and people to fly with around Denver.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4