Weird

here you go, you can notice in both footage when the phantom go forward alone in a fast way, once i turn the remote in turns and come back.

Your videos are not available.

Hughie, You nailed it on the head, you must keep the compass totally free of any other wires, antenna's, whatever. So I think, now, that the whole problem with this Phantom 2 is that his technician does not have any experience and it is completely wrong in it's set up, no wander it was having problems, even minor ones. Maybe now, if they can see the photo's I posted, how it should be set up.

Bachir, Like I said before, send me a plane ticket and will have you flying like a pro in no time. (Just Joking) That would mean I would have to get my passport renewed and then be put on the FBI's travel list the minute I boarded the plane. I remember the old days when I flew all over the world with no "Worries" about anything. Nobody thought twice about a Golf Course Construction Superintendent showing up or going to some Far East, Middle East or European Country.

Hughie, You nailed it on the head, you must keep the compass totally free of any other wires, antenna's, whatever. So I think, now, that the whole problem with this Phantom 2 is that his technician does not have any experience and it is completely wrong in it's set up, no wander it was having problems, even minor ones. Maybe now, if they can see the photo's I posted, how it should be set up.

Bachir, Like I said before, send me a plane ticket and will have you flying like a pro in no time. (Just Joking) That would mean I would have to get my passport renewed and then be put on the FBI's travel list the minute I boarded the plane. I remember the old days when I flew all over the world with no "Worries" about anything. Nobody thought twice about a Golf Course Construction Superintendent showing up or going to some Far East, Middle East or European Count

DSCN1491.JPG
DSCN1492.JPG
DSCN1500.JPG
DSCN1508.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN1492.JPG
    DSCN1492.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 305
I have since moved the Antenna location as seen in the last photo, it is now on the opposite side away from the compass ( that little rectangle box on the landing gear) that is why you use double stick tape in case you want to move things around.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20