weird stuff with last flight.

Reaction score
Flew it this morning at the country club I work at with no issues other than seeming to not have as much range on the transmitter signal as I should, but I figured that was because i ended up flying with the clubhouse in the way (its a old building with thick walls so I figured it was affecting the signal.)

At lunch I took it out again. When I powered it up a message popped up on screen but dropped back off before I could read what it was. When I started flying I noticed my horizon was way off which was odd since I didnt have any issues in the morning. So i used the manual gimbal adjustment but later on the horizon was way off again.

But the biggest issue was I kept losing video signal... a LOT. to the point where it was hard to control because I was not getting live video. I was never more than 2000ft away total so it is not like it was too far away.

Going to do an ICU and gimbal calibration when I get home.

Reactions: Alan S
Flew it this morning at the country club I work at with no issues other than seeming to not have as much range on the transmitter signal as I should, but I figured that was because i ended up flying with the clubhouse in the way (its a old building with thick walls so I figured it was affecting the signal.)

At lunch I took it out again. When I powered it up a message popped up on screen but dropped back off before I could read what it was. When I started flying I noticed my horizon was way off which was odd since I didnt have any issues in the morning. So i used the manual gimbal adjustment but later on the horizon was way off again.

But the biggest issue was I kept losing video signal... a LOT. to the point where it was hard to control because I was not getting live video. I was never more than 2000ft away total so it is not like it was too far away.

Going to do an ICU and gimbal calibration when I get home.
And a Tx rebind.

ok, where the HELL is the linking button? I see the led on the side but there is no button where is shows on the diagram

ok, where the HELL is the linking button? I see the led on the side but there is no button where is shows on the diagram
I think it's back a bit further than where it shows in the diagram, if I remember correctly.

can anyone be more specific?

I cant find it at all.

here is where the manual says it is suppose to be.

20150619_125152_zpsevn90gd2.jpg

can anyone be more specific?

I cant find it at all.

here is where the manual says it is suppose to be.

Bah. I can look when I get home in a few hours. I've only done it once so can't remember exactly, but it's definitely there.

I must have done it when I got the thing but I have no clue how to find it. I feel like I am taking crazy pills!

Reactions: bbfpv
In your picture, there are two sort of oblong holes located in the vents. The hole toward the front of the aircraft has the linking button inside of it.....you just need something that will fit in there to depress the button.

Hope that helps.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik