Weird issue with iOS Pilot app today. Pic inside...

Reaction score
I'm running an iPhone 6 Plus. I'm having a weird issue. Sometimes on the video feed the horizon shows up as these black and white lines. Today when I opened the manual photo settings this happened. As soon as I closed the manual settings the picture came back.

I deleted and reinstalled the app to see if that works. Going to go fly in a few and see if that fixed it.

Anyone have this issue before?

Attachments

• IMG_8795.PNG
    IMG_8795.PNG
    417.8 KB · Views: 495
It's the over exposure warning. Your manual settings were over exposing almost the entire image. Check the camera settings to turn off the over exposure warning lines if you want to.

I'm running an iPhone 6 Plus. I'm having a weird issue. Sometimes on the video feed the horizon shows up as these black and white lines. Today when I opened the manual photo settings this happened. As soon as I closed the manual settings the picture came back.

I deleted and reinstalled the app to see if that works. Going to go fly in a few and see if that fixed it.

Anyone have this issue before?
You can set this up on the right wheel at or the right bottom of the controller -- push wheel in to select exposure and you can dial down the exposure until the lines go away. It's a great way to make sure your shots are set at the right exposure.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj