Weird audio feedback through GoPro

Reaction score
I'm getting this weird audio feedback after I turn the drone on. I have the P2/V2 with 3D gimbal, IOSD mini, ground station and FPV. Please help?

Attachments

• IMG_7177.JPG
    IMG_7177.JPG
    822 KB · Views: 477
  • IMG_7176.JPG
    IMG_7176.JPG
    872.2 KB · Views: 408
  • IMG_7178.JPG
    IMG_7178.JPG
    780.2 KB · Views: 476
WykidOne said:
I'm getting this weird audio feedback after I turn the drone on. I have the P2/V2 with 3D gimbal, IOSD mini, ground station and FPV. Please help?
Can't really hear it in the photos.

SteveMann said:
WykidOne said:
Can't really hear it in the photos.

LOL - that was good. In all seriousness more than likely it's the gimbal making noise and you need to go into assistant software -> Adavanced -> change gimbal frequency (upper right corner of page)

Thanks, I will check that out. I also can post a short vid of the noise if you would like.

I've never seen the option in the Phantom Assistant Software to change the Gimbal Frequency. I know you can in the Zenmuse Software but that doesn't work with the Phantom.

I also had a strange high pitched squeal sound on the GoPro Audio from one of my H3-3D Gimbals. It was on another craft which I ended up selling.

Xrover said:
I've never seen the option in the Phantom Assistant Software to change the Gimbal Frequency. I know you can in the Zenmuse Software but that doesn't work with the Phantom.

Here's snapshot of assistant software - upper right is GIMBAL FREQUENCY

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-01-07 at 9.18.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-01-07 at 9.18.21 PM.png
    170.6 KB · Views: 483
Xrover said:
Does not apply to Phantom..

It's Phantom assistant I posted.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics