Weight of GoPro protective lens?

Thanks! If I use the protective lens on GoPRo ...do I have to balance it with counterweights?

I weighed mine today. It was 4g on my digi kitchen scales so I would round up to 5g as the previous poster mentioned. It was the first time I had connected up and used my H3-3D gimbal today and I didnt have to counter balance due to using the lens protector.

BUT like I said, first time I used it today so Im maybe others have had different experiences but mine seemed to work fine with it on.

Patrick

This little lens protector and filter kit seems like a much better solution for adding neutral density filter to eliminate JELLO. Does the video image suffer any degraded quality by using these plastic neutral density inserts vs. glass?

3rdCultureKid said:
I weighed mine today. It was 4g on my digi kitchen scales so I would round up to 5g as the previous poster mentioned. It was the first time I had connected up and used my H3-3D gimbal today and I didnt have to counter balance due to using the lens protector.

BUT like I said, first time I used it today so Im maybe others have had different experiences but mine seemed to work fine with it on.

Patrick

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj