Weight limit

Do you know what DJI now recommends....I understand the upped the limit? With two batteries and all accessories, I'm at 1300 so I guess I should be okay at that. Thanks.

Sokol said:
Do you know what DJI now recommends....I understand the upped the limit? With two batteries and all accessories, I'm at 1300 so I guess I should be okay at that. Thanks.

You'll have limited flight time and handling of course. On mine it will start dropping when the battery is low. I have to make sure I'm close to my landing spot when it starts to drop!

DJI is inconsistent to the extreme on this important spec. They originally said 1000g, then when the h3-2d was released they updated some (not all) their documentation to 1200g (with no change to hardware of course).

When the p2 came out they listed 1300g, but then said it could be more than that with all their suggested upgrades, but if you run prop guards it should be no more than 1350 (what happened to 1300?) I think they recognize that it's a loosey-goosey figure in the first place. I say if you're over 1400g, you really don't need to be over 1400g for anything.

Thanks for the info !! With everything I planned on using, I'm at 1298 so I guess I'm okay. Since my dual battery set-up is resulting in less flying time instead of more, I guess I'll have to drop the dual battery mount and one battery which will bring the weight down quite a bit. I read everything I could find, and watched all the videos, before I bought this thing and I'm finding out that there is a ton of things that I still have to learn. I hope you old members don't get tired of me asking questions but I don't know where else to go to find out what I need.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1