Weight lifted

Reaction score
Does anyone know how much weight a stock P2 will lift? Odd question I know but I was just wondering.

Does anyone know how much weight a stock P2 will lift? Odd question I know but I was just wondering.

According to DJI 1300g is the takeoff weight and the weight of mine is 1383 grams.

Reactions: dhornick
According to DJI 1300g is the takeoff weight and the weight of mine is 1383 grams.

Do you still get 20 - 25 minutes of flight time?

Do you still get 20 - 25 minutes of flight time?

From takeoff to landing at 15% on a new battery 16 minutes or less as they age.

Last edited:
Thanks. I was just wondering if the extra weight would significantly reduce flight time. If I read your reply correctly, you're saying that your lower flight time is due to aging batteries? How old are they? (I have less than 20 flights so far)

Thanks. I was just wondering if the extra weight would significantly reduce flight time. If I read your reply correctly, you're saying that your lower flight time is due to aging batteries? How old are they? (I have less than 20 flights so far)

I think you misunderstood my answer. As batteries age due to cycling them over time you will experience shorter flight times. A rough formula is for every gram of weight added to a P2 you will lose 1 second of flight time.

:) thank you for that clarification. That formula... is that every gram over 1300g?

:) thank you for that clarification. That formula... is that every gram over 1300g?

The basic weight is 1000 and 1300 is with gimbal and camera. So the formula is based the 1000g bare weight.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj