Weighing HD Preview Options for P2V+

Gps

Reaction score
I have a P2V+ with upgraded antennas and boosters and get decent range wih them, but am growing weary of the low-def preview in flight on my ipad.

Should I upgrade to a Lightbridge, or would it be simpler to upgrade to a Phantom 3 standard? Are there other options I may be missing (or a thread similar to this one, perhaps). Thanks for your input, everyone.

I have a P2V+ with upgraded antennas and boosters and get decent range wih them, but am growing weary of the low-def preview in flight on my ipad.

Should I upgrade to a Lightbridge, or would it be simpler to upgrade to a Phantom 3 standard? Are there other options I may be missing (or a thread similar to this one, perhaps). Thanks for your input, everyone.
o_O The Standard is a slight improvement over the V+ but it's still limited by it's wifi signal. And a full blow Lightbridge setup is, after installation, a few hundred over $1k. Why not get a P3A and enjoy the benefits of Lightbridge, with a better camera than your V+, for less than the cost of upgrading your V+ with Lightbridge?

Reactions: kenjancef

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4