Week Transmission Signal

Reaction score
Hi My Names Tim and I,m from New Zealand . I will admit I am a newbie to this so please bear with me . I am trying to get advice on how I can make my remote more powerful . I live in a urban arra where I fly and Im always getting signal interference and all I OWN a Phantom 4 pro plus . I have heard of signal boosters and hacking the remote to add more channels . I also know there two modes the remote works one is CE weak signal and the other FCC much stronger . Is there a way I can change this . Someone told me about a Argtech or something like that for range . I,m so confused . Please help

Hi My Names Tim and I,m from New Zealand . I will admit I am a newbie to this so please bear with me . I am trying to get advice on how I can make my remote more powerful . I live in a urban arra where I fly and Im always getting signal interference and all I OWN a Phantom 4 pro plus . I have heard of signal boosters and hacking the remote to add more channels . I also know there two modes the remote works one is CE weak signal and the other FCC much stronger . Is there a way I can change this . Someone told me about a Argtech or something like that for range . I,m so confused . Please help
Hi google ITELITE MAXXRANGE ANTENA ,,getting one for me p4,,reasonably price to

Reactions: TIMNZ

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl